15-Hr. MD Sales & Associate Broker CE Package (with Ethics course)
This complete package includes all 15 required CE hours for Residential Associate Brokers and Salespersons for those whose license renew on or after October 1, 2015.* As an added bonus, this package also includes an additional 2.5 hour (not for CE credit) NAR Ethics course.
Courses included in this package:
- DL/2015-2016 Maryland Legal Update (3 mandatory hours in Category A - Legislative)
- Diversity: Your Kaleidoscope of Clients (1.5 mandatory hours in Category C - Fair Housing)
- Maryland Real Estate Code of Ethics (3 mandatory hours in Category D - Code of Ethics)**
- MREC Agency-Residential (3 mandatory hours in Category H - Agency-Residential)
- Residential Property Management Essentials (4.5 elective hours in Category F - Professional Enhancement for Practicing Licensees)
*Residential Brokers, Branch Office Managers, and Team Leaders need to complete 3 hours in MREC Required Supervision (Category I) as part of their 15 hours. This package does NOT contain that course.
**This course meets the REALTORS® Code of Ethics Training (formerly known as NAR QUADRENNIAL) Requirement. You will need to confirm with your local REALTOR association if they will accept it.